Claudia is a Coach, entrepreneur and experienced HR Psychologist with over 20 years of international professional experience, focusing primarily on corporate coaching and consulting as she is a strategic HR business expert who has managed and advised numerous corporate clients from different industries.
Claudia has expertise in learning and development (including leadership development), change management, and organizational development. She has a deep interest in helping people and organizations grow, designing strategies to apply sound human resource management practices across the business.
In her career, she had worked in
• Corporate alignment according to the (new) strategy. Inclusive training, coaching, design of action plans and their follow up for the C-Level of the company.
• Design and implementation of Leadership Development Programs, implemented both domestically and internationally.
• Plan, design, and implementation of corporate universities.
• Develop and certify behavioral skills and prove technical expertise. Develop leadership skills among the leadership levels.
• Design, plan and the implementation of a Customer Experience programs.
* Claudia holds a Psychology degree from the Universidad Diego Portales, Chile
• Earned a post-title in Brief Strategic Intervention (by the MRI Model), Capsis, Chile.
• Claudia has a Diploma of Human Capital Management (2010). Universidad Adolfo Ibanez, Chile
• Claudia is certified in Transformational Coaching, and in Crucial Conversations Methodology, Boyden Institute.
• Energy Leadership coaching Certified. iPEC
• Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) Certification and COR.E
• Dynamics Specialist Certification, iPEC